Question

ronron4

I WANT TO FILE BANKRUPTCY

Most Helpful Response

WHY!!!

I've done so and wish I hadn't.  Consider help from Consumer Credit Counseling Service (you can find them onlline if no office is nearby) and they may be able to help you get a proper repayment plan in place.  You "borrowed" money when you charged for goods and/or services and it is your responsibility to repay.  Bankruptcy is too often used as an escape from responsibility.

avog2008

You are an obvious shill for this company which usually does nothing to help people with their immediate financial burdens.  I tried it and it was a joke.