Question

hgfokgs

I want to figure out an affordable way to pay off my debt.
I have two credit cards that were charged off due to non payment. due to family reasons looking to see what my repayment options are

Depending on how old the accounts are, you might be best to leave them alone. There are going to be no repayment options with the original lender if they are charged off and sold to collection companies. If the accounts have charged off recently, you might be able to get the original lender to accept payment, but they would probably demand a lump sum as they are obviously done with you making payments. I would not advise entering a payment plan with a debt collector either as that can reset the time frame for you to be sued for the debt. Do a lot of reading on this before moving forward with anything.