Question

sissymary

I want to dispute some information on my credit score
I am under collection from mercy health care This information is not correct I have notified them I am not under collection And have a 0 balance on all if any accounts If you feel this information is not true Feel free to call them at 1 855 420 7900 toll free this is there customer service and billing questions contact Information. Thank you

Most Helpful Response

You are the one who has to correct what is on your credit reports.  Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three reports.  Look them over thoroughly and file disputes on all errors with the credit bureau reporting same.  That  is the only way these things can be removed and why we are advised to annually check our credit reports.