Question

Cedistor

I want to dispute a credit card company that I closed in July 2015.
Every time I call and ask why they are sending a statement. ..they have the same answer" I don't know". I want to end this nonsense. What can I do?

Call and get a supervisor or someone in management at the credit card company and tell them that you've closed the account but it doesn't appear to be closed as you still get statements. If that fails, then contact an attorney and file some complaints with the BBB and such. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites where you can dispute accounts, but I am not sure if that would work in this case.