Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

smiley2041

i want to contact credit karma about an existing situation not related to my credit rating
i sent an email to you people on 04/30/2015. as yet i have no answer. my question to you was of a very serious and personal nature. i need someone to contact me before i contact the F B I. does that give any idea how serious this matter is.??

Hello,

We have no record of having received an email from your account. Please resubmit your question and we'll be happy to answer it. Emails are answered in the order they are received, and we appreciate your patience.