Question

rsalyers2012

i want to consolidate my debt but i have no credit card debt
Most debt consolidations require credit card debt. I do not have any Credit card debt. I want to arrange a single low payment on all my other debt though. So far no one offers this with out Credit card debt.

What you are looking for is called a Debt Consolidation Loan.  If you already have a bank or credit union, I would start with them.  If you own a home you may also qualify for a home equity loan.  Otherwise, you'll just have to shop around at financial institutions.  Do it all within the same 30 day period so that the credit inquiries will reflect as just one inquiry and it won't hurt your credit as much as multiple inquiries.  If your debt is from Federal student loans, call 469-619-0644 to see about consolidation.  No cost to check and it takes about 10 minutes.  Good luck!