Question

Leezy27

I want to check my credit

Credit karma

Thanks I really appreciated since the last time we talk.. well here it is 2016 and it's been some months went by so I guess I thought I check my score now and see what it is now can u tell me miss/sir

Credit

I want too check my score I hope God gives my a chance

Lucky for you, god doesn't play a part in the ability to check your credit score.   You have made a good first step in signing up for Credit Karma.   In my opinion, the best source for knowing what is in your credit report.  Although, the score itself will not be the same that someone else will generate. Each company has their own score method under the various FICO scores models.   As a general rule of thumb, whatever is reported on Credit Kara (using Vantage scoring) just lower the number by about 100 and you won't be far from the mark.   To increase this, look at the items on your report and take steps to clear up any negative items.  Other firms will give you a similiar scoring model as you find on here, although they may only update monthly and not provide the level of detail you will find here on Credit Karma.