Question

Victim1

I want to cancel my membership with karma, please show me how. Is this another scam?
I see that my free membership is only for one year and then I will be charged an
automatic fee. If I am unable to cancel my Karma membership, I am forced to close
all my credit cards... because, I just don't like to be taken advantage of.Thanks.

Go here...

https://www.creditkarma.com/about/terms

Scroll down to paragraph 22, I think it is.

Credit Karma is FREE!! No charge ever!

That is why I signed up for it.  I had done the "free" credit report bit years ago and didn't like it.  The sponsors of Credit Karma (you'll see the ads on site) are the ones who pay for the site so that we can have access to a financial planning tool that will help us work things out for ourselves.

I was trained in accounting and management and find this site to be very helpful.  And the FREE service to us doesn't hurt, either.

I don't know where you got the idea that you would be charged for this site use.  But the decision to terminate is yours.