Question

bevanchuky

i want to buy my first home?
i have a school loan and a fairly new credit history . Im looking for the best way to work on my credit fast. I pay all my bills on time and never leave balances on my card.

Good credit building tools are three credit cards and one installment loan and time. It will take some time, so be patient and realistic to avoid being let down. Read everything that you can about credit, designate an hour or two a day to reading if you can. Save as much money as you can for a down payment, because that can make a world of difference if your credit is great.