Question

Northland33

I want to buy a vacant lot to build on, the one I'm looking at is $6000.00.
I would like to know where to go to get financing, I have a bankruptcy so my bank will not do it. I see small personal loans on your site but very high interest.

Until the bankrujptcy drops off your credit report, the only loans you might get will have high interest rates, but the bankruptcy may prevent you from getting any loan right now.  I suggest you re-read the articles on this site so you can work on building a decent score.