Question

rosiegonzalez71

I want to buy a house but my credit score is too low what to do?

What is "too low"? Different lenders have different minimum score requirements (except for FHA/VA loans, where 620 is the usual minimum, but even that isn't always considered too low for some lenders.)

If you REALLY want the house, you may want to read the articles on this site about getting a mortgage and work on building your credit so that you can get that.  Credit education is the purpose of CK.

I was in the same situation last year. I hired Select Us and they got my score up almost 100 points in a couple months. I owe my home to these guys. If you're serious about buying a home, talk to Chris. He changed my life.