Question

Thereeds678

I want to be approved for a home loan, I have poor credit. Any advice?
I have a really good paying job and would love to be approved for a home loan. The problem is I have bad credit. It has been improving ad all my debt is cleared. Is there anything I can do to get the rebuilding process goin faster? Is there any way to get a home loan with bad credit?

Most Helpful Response

yes if you make 50K/year you can afford a 200K house 4x your income BUT  with your poor credit it would be impossible to get approved....for you I wouldn't go over $160k and I would come to the table with 20% down to show your serious.....OR wait a year and see where your credit score is and in the meantime save save save