Question

jammer15

I want my Interest Rates reduced on my Credit Cards!
I have several credit cards with 24.5% interest rates. My credit score is 722 and greatly improved since a bankruptcy 8 years ago. How much luck will I have calling and requesting they reduce my rates? I've never been late with a payment. I have excellent ratings in all credit score areas except for the bankruptcy.

The bankruptcy is the key here and it does not disappear for a couple more years.  It is a very big 'negative' on your credit report for 10 years after filing.  After that time has passed, then you might be able to get interest rates lowered, but not until then.  The bankruptcy is the major reason you have to pay such high interest.