I want customer service for the questions and concerns I have regarding my account.
Mervyns is done with, and finger hut is closed just yesterday. Why are my other accounts showing closed but still held on my account? It states I have an increase in credit, and I have no idea what they are speaking about. Here is another their are talking about transfer which I have no idea of what. I am trying to do good for myself. Is their a number to someone I can speak to? I have a lot of questions. thank you for your time