Question

gigigigi88

I want all 3 of my credit scores
I want all 3 of my credit scores i didn't join credit karma for 1/3 of my imformation and why do i have to ask.

Most Helpful Response

Thank you Kayleigh i have 4 different credit scores from 4 different companies credit karmas score is the worse score of the 4 im starting not to trust anyone

i want all 3 credit scores

My request for all 3 credit scores is for credit karma not for a community. If i can't get satisfaction with credit karma as advertised i'll go elsewhere.My personal buisness is not community buisness.If credit karma can't deal directly with me than i don't need them.And does the community on this site have my personal imformation.

icuhowie

You might try the following

https://www.creditkarma.com/about/selfdeactivate

Have a Great Day.

Sorry for the confusion, Gigigigi. Credit Karma does not provide scores from all three bureaus. Since we purchase all of the scores for our members, doing so fom each bureau is not feasible at this time. 

To contact Credit Karma directly, just send an email to support@creditkarma.com. This section of the website is intended for communicating with other members about general credit topics.