Question

NiquitaBanana87

I want a credit card that gives me good airline miles but no yearly fee. What is the best value?
I have above a 650 credit score and am just overwhelmed by the options and confused by APR. Help!

You can compare credit cards using this tool:https://www.creditkarma.com/shop/creditcards/searchcc

Use the criteria on the left to narrow down your search. You can also read reviews to see what kind of experiences other Credit Karma members have had applying for certain cards. If you pay off your card in full each month, you will not be charged interest. 

Hope that helps!

no annual fee AND air miles

Is there a credit card that will give me BOTH.  It seems that the tool will only allow me to pick one or the other.