Question

annMAM

I visited a well know, reputable car lot.
I applied for auto loan for one vehicle. Hit with 2 inquiries from this one visit. How do I dispute

Same way you would dispute anything else on a report...
--

However! usually two inquiries (and even four or so) within 30 days of each other (let alone within the same day) usually doesn't ding you twice (because credit bureaus are smart enough to realize that people shop around for the best rates, etc.) It counts as a very low factor in figuring out FICO anyway for the same reason. 

--

Personally, I'd just leave it alone. If any lender asks in the next two years, just tell 'em you were shopping around.