Question

bootpunk

I used to get a differnet look when I logged in, how do i go back to that format?
Would like to see my info displayed in the old format, not this new one. When I log into my sister's account, she still has the old display, but I can't figure out how to change it or even how to get in contact with Credit Karma.

Formatting updates

Credit Karma does go through periodic format updates.  Recently they seem to have consolidated their "Credit Reports" and "Credit Details" tabs into one "Score Details" function.  I don't like it at all either.  It has less information (they eliminated much of the historical data plot graphs they used to track prior to about 6 months or so, for example) and is more like their app.

Similar to the changes they implemented when they added Equifax reports a few years ago, this happens on web sites all the time.

@jwsister I don't know what you are referring to but the formatting has changed significantly over the past 5 years.

I've been here 5 years and this is the format I've seen from  the beginning.