Question

trackrunner90

I use to owe Capital One. the 7 yr gap came and went and the collection was removed, can i reapply
I owed a lot of the major Bank cards money, that was like 10 years ago. All of that stuff fell off my credit. Basically what i'm wondering. Now that it's off my credit , Can I reapply at any of those bank cards.

Most Helpful Response

Some companies will "blacklist" you and others will not. Capital One will usually forgive after a certain amount of time has past. The best thing that you can do is to go to the website for Capital One and use the "preapproval" tool to look for card offers. If you are just getting ready to rebuild credit, you may need to get a SECURED credit card to get started.