Question

4betterlatethannever2

I use my bank card as a Debt card only. If I use it as a Check or Credit card will it help my score?
I have not had a credit card in about 5 to 6 years. I never use the bank check or credit card feature of advance withdraw of against my account. I only use it as a debit card, knowing what is exactly in my account for immediate withdraw and payment. Should I start using the check or credit card side of it to help improve my score?

Please take the time to read the articles here to understand how credit works.  You can't use a debit card as a credit card.  A credit card is like an instant loan.  A debit card requires having the needed money nin the bank at the time of purchase.

I would advise that you get a credit card from a major company. Often times when you get a line of credit with the bank, they may not report to all three credit bureaus. Getting a regular credit card will help your FICO scores too. Be sure to read all that you can about credit, there is a lot to know and the more that you know the better your future in credit will be and the better your credit the more money you will save on many things and that means more money in your pocket.