Question

indianeast

i typed a question. here goes again. there is wrong information on my report. how do i create?

help!!!

i have wrong information on my credit report. who can help me? i am screaming at the top of my lungs and pulling my hair out.  help!!!

badcredit999

You have to dispute the WRONG informationn with the credit report agencies. If nothing, write the people who is reporting the information  or call them direct.

Patience, it's Sunday.

There is not a staff at Credit Karma waiting to answer all questionss, and it is Sunday, so some on this public forum may have attended church or just having a relaxing day.

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  You will find out on each one how to file a dispute on all wrong information.  Often, this can be done online or you can do it via "snail mail".