Question

mike0121

I thought your FICO score was the number
As the title says I thought my FICO score was the number I had to be worried about, now I am in contract for a house and was told we do not use your FICO score we use the mid number of all three reporting agencies. Is this normal for Mortgage companies to do?

Also other than myannualcredit.com report were can I get all three of my scores in one place and if possible in real time?
Thank you

100's of formulas for scores.

Almost all financial institutions have their algorithm for figuring out a score. FICO is a service that they would have to pay for. 

You can get all three of you credit reports for free once a year at the government required site.  Annualcreditreport.com. 

Good luck with the house.