Question

Posted in Taxes

sw2mp

I THOUGHT I chkd married filing jointly but I have not seen opportunity to enter my spouse's income
I don't see an opportunity to enter my spouse's income. One response I got had a link which only sent me back to where I left off and it appears to lead me to file the return which I'm not ready to do yet.

Most Helpful Response

Hi sw2mp! 

I ran into the same issue as you did, and my google-fu lead me to your answer. For others who come across this, here's what you need to do (although it isn't particularly obvious). 

Go to "Federal Taxes" and then into the subsection "Wages and Income." From here, you can select "edit" under the "Wages and Salaries" heading, where you will be able to add another W-2. On the following page, it will ask to whom the W-2 belongs.

Hopefully that answers your question! 

Thomas