Question

hermie71

I thought as my debts drop in balance, my score would go up but its dropping! WHY!!!
My score dropped another 4 points because I'm paying bills...I don't understand

Don't worry about Vantage scores. Yes, when you pay down balances it is good for your credit at least with FICO scores and they are the important scores, not Vantage.

Credit Karma is here to TEACH how credit works and the sacores here are not reported elsewhere as you would learn from reading the articles here like so many of us have done,