Question

loveydoves

I think my big question is, why didn't we hear anything from CK about new credit scoring method?
The new scoring method cratered my credit score this month by 30 points. I went from having good credit to fair in 30 days.

The credit scores here are for teaching about credit and the Vantage 3 method has been in place since I joined in 2012.  Just using the informatioin provided and playing with the financial tools here, I raised my credit score considerably.  It is our responsibility to keep up with any changes on any sites we may have.

The notification appeared on Credit Karma about the updated scoring system.  If provided their reasoning for the update as well as a link you could click on to see the comparison of the old scoring along with the new scoring system.

I didn't even know that there was a new scoring method on here, that shows how much I care about Vantage. Maybe this is the reason that everybody is having weird drops to their scores.