Question

kristamaria85

I somehow managed to pay my car payment late TWICE. Can I dispute the negative impact
I somehow managed to pay my car payment late TWICE. I'm wondering if there is any way I can dispute the negative impact on my history and credit score. Thank you

Legally, you can't dispute something if it is showing up correctly.  If you were truly late, there is nothing to dispute.  However, you can throw yourself at the mercy of your auto lender and beg them to remove the late payments.

kristamaria85

I called them. I never made a late payment. This is not correct. I called them regarding this issue before as well. I pay online and sometimes it give me problems. then i have to call. but i havent recieved any notification regarding this matter. i just recently checked my credit score and saw this information. When i call the lender, they said to dispute it with transunion so thats what i am doing. Hopefully it works. I am very anal with paying bills on time. and this is not something i would intentionally let happen. Thank you for your help.