Question

jartbart

I show that I closed two credit cards. I did not close them. I lost them and ordered two new cards.
The accounts for those two cards are still active, not closed. One of the cards has been active since year 2000!

The older cards are going to show on your credit reports for 7 years since they are part of your credit history.  If you had a balance on any or both, those have to be paid.  The credit cards that replaced them were new numbers since you had lost the other two. The old cards will show closed (so that  whomever finds your missing cards can't charge a thing on them).  Your payment history may be changing due to this but, that is what can happen when cards are not kept in a secure place.