Question

fitnessguru407

I shared the same name my dad he passed years the agencies will take things off put them back
after he passed and i noticed hospital bills on my reports , i sent them copies of he death certificate and it hasn't been removed. it's dropped my score 60 points.

Be persistent!!!

Send letters in writing with copies of the death certificate to the original creditors and file disputes in writing with the credit bureaus reporting these debts.  It is going to take patience and persistence on your part because these folks doing the records at credit bureaus are not always the sharpest tool in the shed.