Question

arjones05

I settled my accounts, but my score is lower. What can I do to boost score?
Bank told us hey, you have collections, go through and settle each one.
okay, did that . But guess what score was worse! wth? Mortgage broker said we are royally fked, WHY?... because we should have paid for deletion! even if we could have gotten a few of them deleted.. we should have. Delete them removes the negative info and boosts the score... so what now? I have three revolving accts paid ON time each month, but I am still in the 580's... how can i get this removal thing done after settling the accounts? or what else is there to do? HELP!

Yes, it would have been better to do a pay for delete.... But now that you have paid them it will take a little bit more work.  Do research on Goodwill letters