I set up this account a month ago (Oct) how can I dispute what's on it when I own no credit cards?
I set up this account 1 month ago (Oct) to view my credit. Now it says I have $2,542 next to credit cards and next to bank on this website. Those charges were not me. I only own one DEBIT CARD with a D, and I don't even bank with US BANK. I ALREADY ran a dispute and credit karma said that i should make a dispute letter but they couldn't make any changes so this issue wasn't solved. I need to know where the **** the two thousand dollar figure came from because I only have one account and that is with a credit union in AL not a US BANK. I dont use banks at all. The dispute DIDNT WORK, so how can I get this two thousand dollar figure off my credit to make it good again instead of just "fair?" trying to redispute it wont work so give me another option.

*** ALL THAT SHOULD BE ON THERE FOR ME ARE STUDENT LOANS, that's IT. You guys have made a huge error so fix this ASAP. u *******s are ruining my credit and i set this account up only one month ago (Oct).....FIX the information on my credit ASAP!

THIS IS A FRAUDULENT account because i personally set up this account one month ago in october and all that should be on here are my school loans and that is it. Someone else racked up a two thousand dollar figure and they have a US BANK card or something....I know nothing about that, all i know is that this was NOT me because I do not bank with US BANK i bank with a credit union in AL. Please fix this account now! i am not going to re-dispute it because I will get the same result (an email saying u guys can't fix it after u investigated). FIX THIS NOW, GUYS! You're ruining my credit...I might have to file fraud against u if u don't ...fix the errors in my credit report on this site NOW or i will shut down my account!