Question

HERNANDO1966

I sent a collections dispute to Trident Asset Management for a Verizon bill they said I owe for.
After numerous attempts calling Verizon they have nothing showing I owe any bill! I sent in a dispute letter to Trident Asset Management and they replied to me through mail with a non detailed billing statement only showing how much I owe. They also said I have 30 days to respond. Should I take them to court or send another letter? I'm in the state of CA if that helps but can someone help me on what I should do?

I would call a consumer law attorney that handles FDCPA cases in your state. FDCPA is "fair debt collection practices act".