Question

pterrell1789

I seem to have plateaued right around 700. What can I do to improve it?
I have two credit cards. One I use for daily use and the other was a financing option at a jewelry store (0% interest for 12 months and will be paid off by the end of 12 months). I recently paid off my car loan. I've never missed a payment and have no negative marks. What is the next step?

The next step comes after you learn exactly how to build and maintain a growing credit score.  Read the articles and utilize the tools on this site.  That is the full reason for Credit Karma...to help people learn how to build and manage credit effectively.  You only stop learning when you die.