Question

luiscorps

I SEE AN INQUIRY I DON'T RECOGNIZE
There is a reported inquiry on my summary from alberic colon. I did not request any inquiry nor authorized any investigation of my credit. I have not visited alberic colo. How can I verify where this is from?

Most Helpful Response

You need to pull a complete copy of your credit report from TransUnion.  Go to www.annualcreditreport.com.  You can do this once a year for each of the three bureaus.  Somewhere on that report (usually in the back) it will show inquiries and names & contact info for all creditors.  If it was not your inquiry, dispute it with all three bureaus as well as the creditor (ask the bureaus for a copy of your report to verify if it is off).  Be persistent, it often takes more than one push.  Best of luck!