Question

58vocational

I see a credit card that was my Father's I was just a signer for him. The card was not in my name

Send him a thank you note.

Your dad was giving you help with establishing your credit. The account gives you a credit history even though you were not responsible for the bill.  If dads still paying the bill. You should on your way. Don't mess with. Leave it your report until you are better established on your own. 

If the account isn't in good standing. I.e. They are trying to collect from you. That is another matter. 

If they are trying to collect from you start with a validation letter. Google it for a template. Send it to the creditor trying to get your money. 

The collections co will have to prove that you are indeed responsible and if they can't they will have to remove it from your report. 

Good luck.