Question

DP2004

I recently paid off my car loan, how long does it take to show up on Credit Karma
Paid it off 11 months early

Congrats on paying off the car, that probably saved you some money and will leave extra money in your pocket every month. I wish mine was paid off too. Don't be shocked if your credit scores decrease from doing this, it happens when you close accounts. While you would think that paying a loan off early would get you rewarded on your credit, it doesn't. You should see the change on here within a month or so. I advise in a month or two purchase your FICO scores somewhere to see how they are, they are the important ones.