Question

pbreeze01

I recently had USAA run my credit and they said equfax gave them a score of 660
The credit score that you show seems correct but equifax has a different score.
It is impossible to get in touch with them. My accounts are not serious delinquent
Thats what thet reported.

you can have as many as

30 differant scores on the same day.!  Every creditor has their own algeritum for figuring out credit scores. Each credit reporting agency and FICO have theirs too.  so differances in scores are common.  My scores vary by about 30 points either way (And Credit Karma's is usually the lowest) The Vantage score here on CK is usually the closest to to my FICO score and even Transunion (which CK is based on) is usually about 30 points higher than my score on CK.

So don't put much credance in any one score, It's the over all history that you need to be concerned with.