Question

dravenzarra

I recently had an account deleting off my credit report. Does it not change my credit score
An account was deleting off my Transunion credit bureau. When I called Transunion they did in fact say it was deleted, but Credit Karma did not advise of any changes. Will I receive notice from credit karma, if so when, and does my credit score not change.

Most Helpful Response

As long as it's off your TransUnion report, that is the main thing.  Credit Karma updates every Friday from TransUnion.  I'm not with CK, but just give it time and I'm sure it will catch up.