Question

Posted in Banking

McT3

I recently had a fraud attempt on my Wells Fargo accounts. I changed all passwords and userIDs.
I wanted to alert my credit reports about this issue. Wells Fargo is aware.

If Wells Fargo is aware that is probably plenty good enough, unless you believe that your social security number was at risk, if that is the case then you might consider freezing your credit reports with the credit bureaus, but that can cause you headaches, so I don't advise it unless you are sure that there is a serious threat. Best bet would be to just keep a close eye on your accounts and on your credit reports. Don't forget to check Experian now and then.