Question

Jesselee767

I recently filed bankruptcy & am looking for way rebuild credit whats best way to do so
How sgould i establish credit now

If you haven't already read the articles here, I suggest taking the time to do so now so that you would be unlikely to repeat the financial mistakes that lead to the bankruptcy.  The articles also cover how to build a good credit score.  You likely will not see a rapid jump in credit score, but exercising smart financial management practices all the time will help.

There are a lot of things you can do, but everything takes time. The first thing I would do is get a secured credit card. Capital One offers one, or you could probably get one from your bank. When you get it, obviously you'll want to make all your payments on time. Keep your utilization low--if the limit is $300, make sure your balance on the closing date is under $30 for best results (or whatever 10% is, if the limit is different). After you've demonstrated excellent credit behavior for about six months, some kind of installment credit would be the best thing. A car loan or a personal loan will show creditors that you can handle a fixed monthly payment over a long period of time. If these aren't an option, then try to get a store card of some kind. Comenity bank approved me for two cards when I was rebuilding my credit. Google them, there are many stores under their umbrella to choose from.
You can't do anything about the bad marks that are there now, so the things to focus on are on-time payments and utilization. Don't try to get new accounts more frequently than six months apart, or you'll be dinged for "seeking credit." 

Best of luck to you on your journey!