Question

SimplySimple

I recently applied for and was approved for the wrong credit card, what now?
I called and they said that the card was already approved and I could reject the offer, but in order to receive the card I wanted I needed to re-apply. I applied for the card I wanted and was approved. The question is what do I do with the card I didn't want?

It doesn't hurt to keep it open and use it once or twice a year.  It will help build up your good credit.  With that being said, if they charge you an annual fee, then you'll need to decide which is more important right now, paying the fee or building your credit.  You can learn more at www.credit.about.com.  Best of luck!