Question

shockedandtricked50

I received false information that effected my credit score. who can I talk to?
i was recommended to apply for a loan and it would not effect my credit score if I applied it dropped 25 points immediately. how can this be fixed.

Who told you applying for a loan would not affect your credit? Every time a hard inquiry is done your scores will decrease. However, 25pts is in excess of how much a score should drop for an inquiry, you are obviously only following non-fico scores if you are seeing this like this happen. Be concerned about your FICO scores, I guarantee that they did not drop 25 pts for 1 inquiry.