Question

mom838691

I received a copy of my Equifax credit file in Nov 2104. There was no delinquent credit on my file.
I was turned down for a credit card in January for delinquent credit from Equifax. I call Equifax and they say they show no delinquent credit but when I sign on to Credit Karma it shows my credit score is 496 with 6 delinquent accounts listed. I have been fighting another Vanessa Carpenter's bad credit for over 15 years. The items listed as delinquent are her accounts and they were removed from my account several years ago after I wrote each company and disputed them. Now they show up on my credit score again. How do I get them removed permanently from my credit score since they are not on my credit bureau file?