Question

chombis

I received -2 on my credit score???
My credit score went down two points and I can't understand the reason for this. I checked all accounts (they're all closed with no late payments) I do not owe anyone anything. I am currently in school and I have not opened any credit cards in several years. I do not understand why they deducted two points. Thanks in advance for any answers :)

because you don't have credit

closing credit cards and having no extended credit will lower your score. 

With out available credit they have nothing to report on.  Credit Reports are based on the credit you have and how you manage it.  You will probably see your score drop even more as those closed accounts age out.

Great scores come from having available credit with low usage. 

Good Luck