Question

Hiyououttherewhassup

I really need help getting my credit inquires off of my credit score faster. Any advice?
Credit inquires seem to really be bringing down my credit.

Most Helpful Response

There is nothing you can do to remove Inquires were you Applied for Credit or Services.   If you signed on the dotted line or told someone over the phone it was ok then there is nothing you can do.  Period End of Story.   You wait the 2 years for them to drop off.
I had a high of 14 Hard Inquires at one time,   currently down to 2 now for the next year then 0.  That is unless I apply for credit or services that require a credit check.

It shows that you are able too dispute the inquiries also. How likely would it be for them too take them off?

Hiyououttherewassup

There is a place on Credit Karma too dispute these inquiries. I have the same questions. I will do more research and find out. Then I will let you know.