Question

aquahouse

I quick claimed my house to my brother in2007He stopped paying about 6 months ago why is it on mine
is there any way the loan on a house I quick claimed to my brother 7years ago get removed from my credit report

Your quick claim deed to your brother is not enforceable and you'd better hope the mortgage company doesn't find out because they can ask for the full balance of the note and possibly take you to court.  You didn't own the house, therefore you had no legal right to deed it to someone else.  The only way to get the mortgage in someone else's name is if they assume the mortgage and that is something your lender must approve and be part of.  You need to get your brother to sign a quit claim deed back to you before you get into really big trouble.  You also need to get your mortgage current or it's going to hurt your credit even worse when they forclose on you.