Question

bcollins0419

I purchased my equfax score and it was 47 pts lower than creditkarma. How accurate is this site?
I am trying to repair my credit and monitor it at the same time but I am weary on what score/site to trust. How do I view an actual score that a lender would see?

Most Helpful Response

It Varies

I've found Credit Karma is usually pretty accurate, but it will vary depending on which credit bureau they check against.  I've had my credit run twice since opening my Credit Karma account, and its always been within a few points, usually on the conservative side (meaning my score was 5-10 points higher when run than what CK estimated).

i would like to raise my credit scores?

credit scores?