Question

Prettygirlboy

I purchased a motor home with great credit. Then had it taken back for non payment. Need to remove
I could not pay for it after I purchased a cabin. The motor home remains with the RV place where I had it for sale before the Credit Union took it back. Now it is back is back at the RV Sales where I had it for sale. My old Cr Union did not take it back to Virginia where I purchased it. It is on my credit report as non - payment...or late...? What can I do to get this cleared up? I can not pay for the motor home and would like to resolve this with my credit union. Thanks, Elaine

Motor Home

What I was asking is, why did the Credit Union in Roanoke, VA leave the Motor Home here in Cherokee, NC.  Why did they not take it back to Virginia? Can I try and sell it my self still?  If I adverise it and get someone to purchase it.  Can I do this?  Thanks