Question

Carmitajo

I purchased a home cash money in 2012 I filed my taxes, yet I have no assets on my credit report?
Why is my cash purchase of a home not
showing up on my credit report? Because of it being a cash purchase? Isn't that considered an asset?

Most Helpful Response

That doesn't go on your credit report

If you had a loan and made payments it would be reported but paying it all in cash doesn't get reported. Credit reports report length of account history, how many open accounts, payments received on time, and collections. Assets like paid houses or money in the bank doesn't matter and has nothing to do with your credit report.

Carmitajo

Thank you