I Purchased a car and 6 months later, i was told i could refinance and drop my interest rate.
I have now made 7 payments ontime or before with capital one, first auto loan since a bankruptcy 3 years ago, so my interest rate is 23%. Now the dealer told me after 6 month's i could refinance and drop my $400/mo payment, to about 1/2 of that. I still Owe $15,000 on my car loan and I'm not sure if I want to keep the car or try to trade it in and not get upside down, but equally lower my payments at the same time? The New car i am looking at is less than i owe on the 2011 I am driving now. Any suggestions and info would help me to make a good decision, and rehabilitate my credit?