Question

Poount41

I payed off my student loan but it shows its open,what shall I do to clear it.

Send Proof!

Hello Poount41, It takes about 30 days or so for the credit bureaus to update the status of your accounts. After that time has passed, and the accouts are still reporting open, you can send proof, your receipt, to the Big 3 (TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian) dispute departments. Also, send a short , to the point, via certified receipt etter, stating that the student loans are PAID IN FULL, so please update my information. I hope this helps!